IU came back to K-Pop with her newest album , Palette, and singlehandedly just blew up the Korean social media and blogger scene with ideas on makeup, fashion, and her story of being twenty-five. This newest chapter to IU’s musical story attempts to define her as a K-Pop star, a woman, and a confident twenty-five year old artist who claims that ” [she] got this. [she’s] truly fine” in finally understanding the palettes of her persona.
Featuring G-Dragon’s melodious response to IU’s love of being twenty-five, Palette gives plenty of reasons to love IU and her wonderfully expressive style.
Find out how you can get IU’s newest look below!
~ by Risabae
Beauty Items in the Video:
- HERA Primer – MAGIC STARTER 01
- BOBBI BROWN –Intensive Serum Foundation in Warm Ivory
- LAURA MERCIER – Concealer, Secret Camaflouge
- MAKE UP FOR EVER – Ultra HD Microfinishing Pressed Powder
- TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL – Contouring by Rodin (Our favorite item for contouring!)
- NYX COSMETICS – Pro Lip Cream Palette
- MAC – Pro Longwear Paint Pot
- THE FACE SHOP – Single Shadow
- MAC – Eye Shadow Mythology
- RIMMEL – Scandalous Eye in Nude
- Espoir – Shade Painting Waterproof Eye Pencil
- VDL – Festival Eye Shadow in Espresso
- KISS ME – Mascara
- SKINFOOD- Choco Eyebrow
- SHU UEMURA – Hard Formula Seal Brown Pencil
- Unpretty Rapstar – Brow Mascara in Minky Head (brown)
- 16BRAND – Kill Me Lips
- Etude House – BE109 Dear My Blooming Lipstick